Your ticket to personal success
Business growth goes hand in hand with professional growth. Our regional and national programs give you direct access to our senior executives, strategic partners, and some of the top minds in the industry. You will also tap into the experience and support of those with a unique perspective on your practice—your peers.
Our annual conference features best practices from peers and industry experts, information on trends in the industry, sales and marketing ideas, new technology tools and compliance training and updates. It also provides you with opportunities to learn new approaches through general sessions and productive breakouts, as well as to connect and collaborate with your industry colleagues through various networking events.
Wealth Management University
This specialized curriculum is designed to develop advanced wealth management skills through a series of classes with top industry educators. Training covers multiple disciplines: wealth management, business planning, practice differentiation, and marketing. You have the opportunity to achieve advanced certifications and focus on improving your ability to serve clients and grow your business.
Wealth Management University designations include:
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Certified Retirement Counselor®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Training and Education
From regional meetings designed for financial advisors at all levels of professional development to events that provide networking opportunities, we provide a multitude of resources to develop the evolution of your business.
- Administrative Professional Training: In-person workshops, live webinars, and on-demand courses that focus on efficiently conducting day-to-day business.
- SmartWorks Learning Center: 24/7 access to more than 200 learning modules covering such topics as how to process business and use our technology.
- Topical Calls and Webcasts: Targeted workshops and training on specific business solutions, such as marketing, operations and supervision.
- OSJ Training: Regular conference calls and education sessions that provide our office of supervisory jurisdiction (OSJ) managers with the tools, resources and education they need to be successful.